Sadhguru Day 2

Day 2 began with everyone assigned a space on the floor in the big hall. The Sadhguru movie begins. He makes us laugh. He gently scolds people. The mic sreeches. His assistants run around demonstrating various things. People ask questions that make them sound dumb (you can tell a real guru because everyones questions sound kinda dumb). He tells stories. We flap our legs (seriously). Breath through alternate nostrils. Sleep a little while trying not to look like it...

And later in the evening, something weird starts to happen. And you know, I'm no stranger to weird. I've spent months of 12 hour days in self development courses in 4 different countries. So I think I know weird.

This is good weird. We are not being manipulated. We are not being fleeced of our money. (Isha is cheap at $350 for 22 hours of guru time). We are not having new age dogma indoctrinated into us.

Sadhguru finally talks a long time about responsibility. He needs a long time, because Sadhguru's definition of responsibility is really, really big.

Touching Infinity big.

As I leave the class, I'm very present, very aware, very energized. I can't exactly explain why.

Which means this is definately good weird.

Popular Posts

Image

Binaural Beats