I've always lived my life the way I decided to. This has brought me a lot of success. Success, of course, has it's own definition. Your definition is different from my definition.

I always defined success by the richness of personal experience. I don't have the rags to riches story, or fought back from the horrible accident and cured myself... you know what I mean, the dramatic stuff that gets on TV.

I know success from the sheer hard work of it, the pain of wanting something that I didn't have, and sitting down and figuring out how to get there. I know through risking everything, because I did that to. I know success from confronting my repressed subconscious fears head on, going deep into awareness doing advanced mental techniques. I know success through physical danger as my paraglider was hoovered upwards into the sky at 6 meters a second in a violent thermal.


- At 17, I represented my home country, New Zealand, at an World Championships in the small but incredibly difficult sport of orienteering. I was the youngest person in New Zealand history and the youngest competitor from 35 countries represented.
- At 21, competing against the elite product design schools global, I was a finalist in an internal design competition run by electronics giant Sony, winning an all expenses paid trip to Tokyo and thousands of dollars in prize money
- At 22, while living in Japan on an education scholarship, I ran to the top of Mt Fuji in a 10,000 ft climbing race, and hiked competely along along knife edge rocky spines in the Japanese alps.
- At 30, I met and married my wife, who lived on the opposite side of the world, and came from a cultural background I knew almost nothing about
- Moving to Germany to live my my new wife, I found an international transfer within the computer company I worked for, secured a six-figure income
- Taking up the difficult and extreme sport of paragliding, I learned to soar thermal air currents up to over 2 kilometers above the ground and for distances of over fifty kilometer, in the most famous flying locations around the world
- Seeking spiritual knowledge, I trained as a Master in the most effective mental technologies in the world, and taught this to a number of students

Popular Posts

Image

Binaural Beats