Down the Rabbit Hole

Ok, so you're making the commitment to try the Touching Infinity meditation.

What you are going to learn in the next few hours could be life changing. Whether you are willing to let this information be life changing is your choice. It's a choice, because you will have to make decisions, again and again, as to exactly how, when, and how much effort to apply to it, what to do if you get frustrated, when to call it a day, how often to return to the place you left off, and continue downward.

Any information, any technique, is just words on paper, until you use them to some purpose. Your sense of purposefullness drives the effectiveness of this information. This is a journey though very abstract ideas. The power in these ideas is that they are abstract. If you are to descend the rabbit hole, you must be willing to jump whole conceptual realms using your imagination, creativity and mental power.

Using your mental power for a purpose entails change. You will change if you use this technique to go down the rabbit hole of your own consciousness. This technique is powerful, that if reaches into relms of who you are that you probably never even thought existed. And even if you thought they existed, you never had a way to access them.

What you will learn in this first, exciting stage of the descent down the rabbit hole is that they world you live in, the world you are experiencing, is conceptual. What that means is that you are creating your experience of the world, to a large extent, by the thoughts that you continually create at the level of brain neurophysiology. That means, the mental images in your brain, are telling you what you believe about life.

The first stage your journey is a deep inwards guided meditation, called Touching Infinity.

Touching Infinity is a what I call a Quantum Thinking technique. It was developed from the best thinking available in neurophysiolgy, brain research, meditation, new age philosophy, yoga and verdic traditional, and many other schools of powerful ideas.

I've been searching though these ideas for the last twenty five years, since I was about fifteen years old. New age practice, Reiki, Transendental Meditation, Buddishm, Yoga, Avatar, the list goes on an on. As I learned these techniques, practised them, and hung out with other learning and practicing, I noticed something. I noticed people came to classes, meditation course, spiritual seminars for results. They came to change their life. And usually, they did. Often spectacularly. I saw people blossom and change. I saw smiles break out where there was once fear. I coached friends to breakthroughs, strangers through guilt and suffering, and travelled inwards through layers of my own consciousness to deliberately experience my own deepest lifelong nightmares and fears. And as a teacher of one of these techniques, I led my students through abuse, paranoia, embarassment, shame, anger, resentment, powerlessness, out the other side to joy and tearful elation.

I was deeply touched by all this. I was a different person from the gangly, socially inept teen that had begun the journey. But something was still missing. Very few people had the actual thinking ability to analyse the mental processes that we were learning. Very few people were asking, what else could I do with this? What could I change? What is effective, and what isn't? What is the next step for humanity?

I realized that my unique gift was to take pieces of this puzzle, the pieces of Avatar, Buddism, Yoga, Tai Chi, whatever, and rethink them, question them, critique them and reassemble them.

The result was a new journey. A journey into Quantum Thinking. The journey that starts with the deep meditation I develop call Touching Infinity.

Touching Infinity took me over ten years of trial and error to develop. Right now, it's available free on this blog. Once I develop a program around it that is marketable, it will be sold online. So get in quick!

So this is your invitation. An invitation to try Touching Infinity with a seasoned traveller in consciousness as your guide.

Popular Posts

Image

Binaural Beats