Coincidence or the Law of Attraction?

So, the day after I revise my Linkedin profile and resume completely to positioning myself as a project manager for cloud computing deployments, I get a response from the job application I submitted nearly three weeks ago for a cloud computing program manager. This is exciting because cloud computing is the hot thing in the computer industry right now.

This was an interesting confirmation that recent research I've been doing into removing emotional obstacles using my NeuroYou techniques and EFT is working. The timing of the phone call was pure coincidence. But my willingness to connect the pieces together, and realize that my efforts to change how I perceived my career direction, and be willing to position myself most attractively for future opportunities - that was all deliberate.

Did I take a stand in some sort of public forum with my new attractiveness? Yes, I updated my LinkedIn profile

Did I make any other sort of mental shift? Yes, I made insights about commitment, and mentally realized I have to 'go for it' and really commit to my goals.

How do I believe my mind prepared me to respond to opportunity? When I got motivated, committed, and excited about the direction I was going, I took myself more seriously when the email about the job opportunity arrived.

What is tempting here if you have read a few law of attraction books, is that you are actually causing those shifts to happen. I don't really believe this is the case. But I do believe that preparation within your own mind is everything. There are opportunities all around us, waiting to be spotted and taken, if we have used our imagination to remove the mental obstacles that stop use seeing those opportunities in the first place.

The mental shifts I had made were:
1. I had taken the time to assess my own skills, decided I was willing to risk taking a new job, and taken action and applying for that job

2. I made an mental shift of really committing to further action, which resulted in me updating my resume when I realized that my skills and experience makes me ideally positioned to benefit from a rapid growth area in the industry I work in.This created alignment and positioning with the mental shifts I had made, and gave them more momentum.

3. I was doing a lot of work recently on gratitude and experiencing the universe at quantum level in a more connected way since a number of weeks, which further opened my eyes to how to act and behave in order to make the most of opportunities aligned to my goal.

Popular Posts

Image

Binaural Beats