A Quantum Blessing

There is a nice spot where I work. My office building is low rise, but with some huge windows and couches at one corner. It overlooks a strip of grass, some half hearted landscaping, and a parking lot. It's quiet, like a library, just the gentle bubble of hundreds of my colleagues gently keeping the planets computer systems alive behind me.

I tried something I've never done before. Holding my bottle of water with both hands, I blessed it. Not in a religious way, but in a quantum physics, pure energy of creation, touching infinity way. I visualized every molecule in the bottle, a hundred million, a billion, a trillion molecules. I visualized those molecules expanding and expanding, until my consciousness was not an outside observer of the water, but was within the structure of the empty space of the atoms of oxygen and hydrogen that made up that water.

In this empty space between the electrons of those atoms, I felt. Felt the empty space. Expanded as that space. A calmness came from the emptiness. A soft silky blanket of calm. My mind was still. So still I heard the high pitched hum of silence, the frequency of life. This was my water blessing, emptyness and stillness. This was the Pure Energy of Creation applied to the elixir of life

I took a sip, felt the energy I had given the water slide over my tongue, down my throat, into my stomach. A trillion molecules of blessed emptiness, each to connect with a living cell of tissue, of blood, a charged fluid, a neuronal message.

What if sip of water contained blessed energy like this, I thought? Would that change my life?

Popular Posts

Image

Binaural Beats