Binaural Beats


Anyone interested in exploring consciousness is missing out if they haven't come into contact with the science and practice of binuaral beats. The first experience I had of this technology, when I was about 20 or so, quickly brought me to the most relaxed state I think I had ever experienced, and my first experience of the temporary discreation of the dimension of time from my consciousness.

Over the years, I've owned several difference binaural machines, including those that use googles to create light stimulation as well as sound. However I've now largely abandoned these due to the fact that you can run binaural programs much more effectively from inexpensive computer software. The binaural software generator on my PC allows any audio track to be converted into one that stimuates brainwave states. I use these at work, and can reliably re-energise myself and clear my mind of multi-tasking stress and tiredness within 4-6 minutes of listening to a binaural track. You can use these tracks while keeping on working (assuming you are not driving or operating any machinery - binaural beats should never be used while you are doing those activities.



I'm also currently at Awakening Level 2 in the Holosync program. Holosync uses highly developed and proven binaural technology combined with some other sound processing techniques to deliver lasting personal change at the neurological level.

Popular Posts